Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Weekend of Action in Mt. Kisco and Croton in support of John Hall

You've all been asking me:  When do we get to start hitting the pavement in CD19 in support of John Hall?

Well, the answer is: Now! (well, actually this weekend)

This weekend you can help out in Mt. Kisco on Saturday and in Croton on Sunday.   There are two shifts each day - from 12 to 3 and then 3 to 6.  Based on your availability, you can work one shift, both shifts or go all-out and work all four of them!   I always enjoy canvassing because I get a chance to meet the real people - and I get a great workout!  Plus, it is scientifically proven to be an extremely effective means of getting voters excited about voting in November.

To RSVP and sign up for shifts, head here:  http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/vote2010event/gpfpq5

This is beginning to feel like the roll up to the 2008 elections, isn't it?  I love it!  If we can do what we did in '08, we can turn back the forces that are trying to turn us back.

- Kev
OFA Community Organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment