Thursday, September 30, 2010

Will you be at the John Hall Canvass in Peekskill this Sunday?

Hi all,
A quick note.

This Sunday's canvass is a very important canvass as it is essential that we activate voters in Peekskill to support John Hall.  With only a month left to the vote, we are going to need everybody out there Sunday.  

Can you make it?  

Can you tell 4 friends to join us?

Please sign up now and pass this note along to 4 friends and encourage them to join us!

Canvass for John Hall - Peekskill
Sunday, October 3, 2010 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

As an aside, I want to pass on something I realized last night during the phonebank in Mt. Kisco:  Remember months ago when we first started calling and canvassing out of my place in Millwood?  Remember how we had lots of wrong numbers and disconnected numbers, etc?  Well, last night as I was calling I realized all those numbers are gone - I was getting through call after call after call.  I then had an 'a-ha' moment!  The work we did early on had impact - it is now making our calls more effective - right when we need them to be more effective.  I realized that that same thought can be used today - the work we are doing now is going to have important impact on the effectiveness of the teams of volunteers that will be mobilizing in the last four days of the campaign to ensure every John Hall voter votes!   Okay, so this might have been obvious to you, but I'm slow sometimes - and when that lightbulb went off over my head last night, I finally saw the value of my time and effort.  Bingo!

Okay enough of that....See you Sunday! 

Thanks for all you are doing!
Kevin
OFA CO

No comments:

Post a Comment